Mission Statement: To help the church by providing an affordable total church solution that is efficient, powerful, proven, and easy to use.
"Churchsoft was founded by Rev. Danny Keen who continues to pastor and serves as Chief Developer and Consultant."
Read the article...
About The Company
Churchsoft is committed to providing quality church software at an affordable price. With nearly 400,000 churches in America, and only 40 percent of them using any church software at all, there is a great need to minister to the other 60 percent. Churchsoft offers Christian staff that is working not just from the heart, but from experience. Many of our staff members are current or former full time church staff members. This allows us to cater our church management software the way you need it done. Church software should assist you in ministry, not burden you. We are glad to help!
Recent growth has created a need for additional office space and human resources. New lines have been added and new personnel are in place to provide our customers with top quality service and support. We are in the process of expanding our sales force nationwide. Look around the corner at your next convention and you will probably see a Churchsoft booth. Talk with our knowledgeable representatives about our innovative solutions for the church.
Our staff is dedicated to helping your church. When you call, our trained professionals are there to direct your call. The sales personnel are always available to receive your orders and answer questions about our product. When it comes to support, you will not find a more thorough and knowledgeable staff that will walk you step by step through your technical questions.